Job title: Junior Business Analyst
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 per year
Do you have a genuine passion for Technology and an interest in Development? Are you able to gather requirements, define and refine user stories and sign off processes? Do you have an understanding of new and emerging technologies, relevant to software delivery? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are developers of hospitality- focused SaaS solutions, looking to appoint a Junior Business Analyst to define requirements and specifications for a range of data and SaaS product development projects. With appropriate support, you will demonstrate ownership of the specified solution through the project lifecycle.
The key responsibilities of a Junior Business Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Work with our Product Manager to scope and organise requirements for future product releases.
- Define and refine user stories in line with our Product roadmap.
- Collaborate with our Development team
- to follow requirements through the Development phases, ensuring all new features are scoped.
- to organise and plan documentation, to understand how we work and what good looks like.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements and assist in Quality Assurance testing.
- Identify inefficiencies within current processes and provide solutions.
For-Sight Software are developers of hospitality-focused SaaS solutions, including our For-Sight CRM and Marketing solution which allows hoteliers to get a full understanding of their guests, enabling them to personalise & streamline the entire digital guest experience.
The key skills and qualities of a Junior Business Analyst are:
- Ability to gather requirements, define and refine user stories, and sign off processes.
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards relating to documentation and processes
- An understanding of new and emerging technologies, tools, techniques, approaches, and methodologies relevant to software delivery, with a desire to develop further.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective understanding and management of change control within a project.
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills.
- A positive, proactive, and can-do attitude; a desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Someone who has a genuine passion for Technology and an interest in Development.
- An analytical thinker with strong investigative skills.
- An individual who has awareness of a software development lifecycle and the principals of developing in an agile manner.
- Someone who has an interest in organisation and product Management.
- Someone who is open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Someone excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders.
- Business analysis experience in software development
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum and Waterfall project frameworks, concepts, and methodologies
- Some experience of UX and UI principles and relevant standards.
- Experience of story maps and wireframe tools.
- Understanding of SAAS products that use API technology
- Understanding of CRM or Communications Platform.
If you are keen on joining us and take the next step in your career, then please get in touch to find out more.
|Salary||£28,000 - £30,000|